Sunday, October 23

Birthday Gift


Assalamualaikum.

and Hi all.

I really really hope you are doing very well.

It has been awhile since my last update, I'm dead missing to talk to you.
I'm seriously a bit busy now, I've tons of things to do - but it's okay to me, because I know this is the time to work a little harder.

and,
You don't have any ideas about what I'm doing now, what makes me being a busier person. I won't tell you guys since I'm still under training, but trust me - once I got it, I'll tell you what it is about, and your mind will be blown.
Just pray for me and keep wishing me the best.

Break a leg! - I'm saying to myself.

I've got lots of stories to share, to tell, to blog about. but just - I don't have much time for this.

and what happened to me yesterday?
I got a call from a friend, it has been a long time since our last meeting.
She asked me. "What day is today?"
And I directly said "Happy Birthday".
Whattttttttttttttttttttt?
It's not about I care less about her - I don't forget but I just not sure.

I feel awful.

Thanks Allah, I'm right - the day is her birthday.
I was afraid if I'm wrong, but I saved my life. Hahaha.

I told her "I remember your birthday, but I'm a bit busy today. Actually I want to call you this night."


I gave this to my housemate on his birthday last month.
It's very simple but I hope it's meaningful to her.

I've always gave people I know a present on their birthday - and it always be a bar of chocolate with a sweet note.

but still, there are few important date that I have forgotten.

I should set up a few reminders. Should I?
or keep giving them a white lie whenever I forgot?

Till then.


14 comments:

Siqah Hussin said...

Siqah set birthday reminder for family and friends =) Kadang2 hidup sibuk dan boleh terlupa birthday seseorang. Dan reminder sangat membantu =) FB reminder pun membantu jugak nanye. Hihi. And glad you're right about your friend's birthday 😍

Shafuhan Smab said...

wish you the best.
betul selalu jugak cmni lupa birthday kawan. tp klu family mmg tak lupa VIP in my heart. 😊

ayunie ramli said...

Seb baek btol dik :) pasal hadiah tu, yg penting kita ingt kat kawan. Doakan dia. Itu lbh brmkna :)

Aisya사쿠라♥ said...

Handletters la paling sweet. You can read it all over again

Noor Maizan said...

Of course, you should set up few reminders on some important date because a white lie is not gonna save you forever, hahaha.

Husna Rahman said...

yeah me too..we never forget each other but sometime life get busier..hehe alasan betul!!

tashira z said...

birthday adik sendiri pun kadang2 sy boleh terlupa hahahaha teruk dah ni T_T nasib baik ee teka betul hahaha

Mazni Munawar said...

tak bermakna busy tpi lupa kan, hehe

♥ aiNa yaZiD ♥ said...

Hahaha.. comel la dear. nasib baik betul! =)

Eyqa Zq said...

Take care ee. ^^

nadhie wueen said...

patutla lama x nampak. pepun sis ucapkan good luck and all da best! :)

nurul rasya said...

I suck at remembering dates. at least you remember some of them.

Cik Yaya said...

kalau bf bg ,even simple tetap meaningful.. ^_^

Fatin said...

Fb always notify our friend list's birthday. Use fb notification then :)