Tuesday, January 1

Older.Better.Stronger & More mature


Assalamualaikum.

Today is 1 Dec 2013. Hm, cepatnya masa. I cant believe that Im 17 right now. Amagad Amagaad Amagaaad, please. Im gettin older. Haha. Whatever, I still young. Whats more important is, besok sekolah. Im too excited you know, but when my mind keep thinking bout SPM examination. and imma likeeeee, I dunno how to say. But I really hope, I can do it.I'll suceed.I'll make my parents smile,happy. You know what Im saying bout. Kan?

Everyday.everytime.everysecond. We'll be older and older. I always hope that I shall be stronger and stronger.better and better time by time. I wish I can be more mature, I can manage myself. Im not a girl anymore but Im not a woman yet. Yah, I dunno. When I was 16, Ive so many memories that I cant forget at all. I mean, sadness.happiness.laughter and tears. I really love it even sometimes it hurts me. Seriously. I cant and I wont forget everything.

Do pray for my SPM, wish me luck. I just wanna make my parents happy. I just wanna see them smile. Thats it. Wanna share your New Year's resolution? Just drop your comment and I shall read it. Yahh.

See ya. May peace be upon you.


20 comments:

LiLy @ MaMaQiStInA said...

Happy new year...& wish u all the best..^^

trah zain said...

good luck ee? think of "E.A.S.Y", everything gonna be simple, SPM kacang je ee,, hwaiting!!!hehe

Miss Xyz said...

All the best for Es.Pi.Em !

eszyamin said...

owh sweet seventeen...

focus on your spm ya!!,,

yes true spm is not the determination of your success in life but indirectly it will lead to the motivation of soul to achive the goal in life. inshaALLAH..

gigiAriEma said...

gud lux 4 spm dear.
mst bole buat nye. hee.

shar90 said...

dah makin besar dh adik kite sorng nih... hehee
buat terbaik ye utk tahun nih ^^

sa mic said...

Selamat tahun baru! hehehe spm yah this year ? Goodluck :P

Eyqa Hasnan said...

Goodluck for your spm dear . 10bulan tu sekejap je . studysmart :)

محمد رازيق said...

selamat tahun baru 2013 dik. all the best untuk spm yg makin dekat ni. :) selamat maju jaya

boni kacak said...

selamat tahun baru... dan... good luck untuk spm tau.buat yang sehabis baik dan banggakan keluarga awak... :)

E'in said...

thn nie yes pi yem kan... so chaiyok!!!

s h a said...

Alahai nurul syg.You're so young.X cecah puluh lg.Hehe.Good luck for your spm ye dear.Semoga tahun ni lebih baik dari sebelumnya.Amin.InsyaAllah. :)

kasih umair said...

singgah sini....

ganti sebab tak lawat mase tu..

sebab sibuk nk exam spm 2012 !

nice blog !

AmySyahiera Malik said...

selamat tahun baru ee . gudluck for you spm . wish you luck :)

Acik Riotaro said...

gudluck 4 spm dear..

kyo_9 said...

jgn pikir sangat SPM
just focus everyday during lecture in class and you'll be prepared naturally..

aisya said...

nak grad lagi tahun ni.. hehe..

all the best utk spm ye.. ;)

Miss Zahirah said...

its ok bru 17..
akak ni dh nk msk 26..
ok.. repeat again 26..
bkn 2 bkn 6.. hahaah

nabila said...

goodluck untuk SPM. ;)

faiq said...

hehe..selamat kembali ke sekolah..lepas skola jd cikgu k..:)